Yeah I know i haven't been updating for a long time cos....well i had too many distractions and besides there's twitter.
So I'm having my holidays now and school's gonna start in a week.
It's term 3 now and here are my resolutions:
1) GPA >4
Yup, my current GPA stands at 4, although I'm cool with it but I'm sitting on the edge of a cliff. The ALP shat that I got requires me to maintain a GPA of at least 4 or I will lose my eligibility. Hence, study study study!
2) Awesome Bod
I can't believe I've been slacking ever since I started school last year all all my pre-Uni workout has gone to waste. How disappointing! Anyway, no more excuses and distractions whatsoever. Workout workout workout!
2a) Human Flag
Yes, a sub-part of goal no. 2 shall be the achievement of a Human Flag. My target for now is 1 month to achieve this feat. So, I shall keep you updated 1 month later. Stay tuned on 19 Feb!
Fitness Plan:
Mon, Wed, Fri : Pecs, Packs and shoulders
Tue, Thurs : Biceps, triceps and perhaps some cardio
Sat, Sun : Yoga to stretch it all out
This will consume about 1 hour of my time in the gym every weekday.
So these are my aims for the next 3 months, study study study and pump pump pump! Singing and all other fifth row shall take a back seat. Anyone who sees me deviating from my promises have the right to give me a wake up slap and point me back in the right direction (Thanks in advance). But please don't stop me from occasionally clubbing k. Haha.
Peace out and cya,
Scott signs off.

No comments:
Post a Comment