Sunday, January 25, 2009

Solitary me

Hi, its me.
I am back.
Here to visit my blog.
Haiz.
But i have nothing much to say.
I have been training to become a hermit since the 1st day i start work.
Day by day, slowly i unknowing gave up my social life.
Now i felt i have nothing left.
I don't even feel the need to talk what so ever.
I start to love stoning and living in solitude.
Fun huh?

Today was my off day.
So was it for the army guys.
So we met up to play basketball.
Talking about this its so ironic huh.
About me exclaiming that i need social in the previous post and now where i reject it.
I dono.
I just felt that ever since i start working and people start going on their own path etc etc.
There is nothing in common anymore.
Thus, nothing to relate to anymore.
I am not being emo or what, i somehow just feel that everyone have became strangers to me.
When i meet up with people these days, they will start rattling about their "new life" and bragging about how exciting and beautiful it was.
Sharing their experience and story.
For me, i just sat there and listen.
Not that i had nothing to say, but i just felt i had nothing to say.
I don't know where to start or begin.
We are no longer in school and we no longer have a common platform.
What happens in my work place even if i say,
would anyone even understand?
would anyone even be interested?

I doubt so.
Unless the one i talk to is one from my work place.
They would understand how we feel.

I felt that i am no longer the same.
I don't feel the need to share anymore.
I don't feel the urge to talk or chat anymore.
Thus, i don't see the point of ....
Nevermind.
I think being quiet is a virtue after all.
Since not saying anything means not creating any problems.

This is something i learned from work.
The more u talk, the more high profile u become.
And with that also accompanies more enemies.
Thus, i have chose(or did i?) to remain silent.
Wdv.

All these sound so stupid.
Why am i saying such stuff?
Ok, the point is i actually like being alone.
Its carefree.
I am free from worries and trouble.

Till next time.
Scott signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment