Hi world.
Its me!
Finally, i blogged.
After something like 1 week plus.
Well, the reason why i suddenly blogged after so long is not because of the tag saying that this blog is rotting.
It was simply because i felt like doing so today.
Hmm, what can i say?
Well, life have been monotonous.
Day after day, it just passed so quickly.
Everyday, or every morning, i wake up, stare into the blank and sigh,
WORK again.
Haiz.
But, i would still take in a deep breath and tell myself, "Hey, its time for work! Lets go!" in a very positive manner.
I would arrive at my workplace smiling and feeling very happy.
I like seeing my colleagues.
Especially all the aunties and others.
They are really nice people who would greet me, smile at me and talk to me.
They really brighten up and make my day.
Anyway, the "happy/ cheerful" mood would only last for a few hours from the time my work starts.
Then, as i meet more and more pesky customers, my mood would be ruined.
Ok, not entirely pesky customers, but also as i encounter more mistakes.
For example, today i hit the wrong key twice and had to void one receipt and get my chief to help amend the other.
Mistakes always spoils my mood.
Its the real world out there, i cannot afford to make mistakes, i am not playing computer games.
Ok, as the day drags on, the only thing that is left to keep me going is Knocking off time!
And also, my 2nd energiser that comes at 2.
Wee.
I love knocking off.
I always get very excited these days when its 2pm.
Cos its lunch time.
Then when i return at 3pm, i only need to slog for another hour and...
Yay its go home time.
And what do i do when i go home?
MAPLE!
lol.
But its true, that game has been the "thing" that kept me alive these few weeks.
The monotony daily make me feel as if i am dead.
My phone hardly rings.
I never go out.
I dont go online(msn).
Nothing.
My social life is like zero.
I am just similar to a robot, that repeats everyday without a purpose.
This is so sick.
I am so looking forward to the day i can meet my buddies.
Play soccer, basketball, or every just going out for movie.
Haiz.
Most of them are now enjoying life in pulau tekong.
And here am i slogging in Ang Mo Kio.
But, work is still better than school.
I rather work than ask me return to jc for another year.
No thanks, jc2 was hell.
Jc is somewhat like a pressure cooker and i am so glad its now history.
U see.
Working as compared to study,
I do not need to do any homework,
Work ends at 4.30 and it ends there, there is nothing(no homework!) to bring home to continue.
Then comes the "work freedom".
I dont know what to call this.
At work i know what my task are and i am free to perform my task by myself at my own pace as i like as long as its within the rules.
But, in bloody school there is no work freedom.
Everything is teacher say, t'cher say this t'cher say that.
Everything is just follow follow follow.
Next comes the best part, at work there is no EXAMS!
WEEEEEEEE!
I hate test and exams.
That is where all the shit comes.
At work i dont have teachers telling me there is test every other week and also no sign board counting down to the major exams.
Then also, there is NO TEACHERS CALLING MY PARENTS over my poor results from test!
Last of all i get paid.
As compared to paying for a 2 years of hell.
Anyway, there is so much more good points about working, but i am just very lazy to bull shit now.
I am like super tired.
Chinese new year is round the corner and there is like so many people everyday.
I hardly get much break these days.
And the cartons of soft drinks are SURE heavy.
Not forgetting the numerous cuts i suffered and blood i lost.
All thanks to the prawns and sharp edges of the packaging of some products(esp those washing detergent and pork!)
Hmm, i wonder how life is like for all my friends.
It felt like so long since i met up with any friends.
I have been stuck in this hedonistic work cycle ever since i started working.
Trapped.
Anyway, its time for my daily dose of maple.(to keep me alive)
Scott signs off.
No comments:
Post a Comment