I was so excited since this was my first time actually staying in MBS and visiting Skypark.
On top of that, I've been preparing for this day for a week (refer to my previous post).
We got there at about 3pm, which was pretty late cause some people took their time.
The queue at the registration is crazy long and the place was full of PRCs, they are just so rich!
We had to wait for quite a bit for our room as there were none available, the housekeeping couldn't keep up with the occupancy turnovers.
Fast forward to half an hour later, we got our room and up we went to level 22!
Our room had a garden view, which means it overlooks gardens by the bay.
Yeah, the view was really amazing but..... this wasn't my main purpose of being here.
Yup, so I hurried my cousin and we proceed up to level 57 for a (dry) tour.
We walked along the length of the infinity pool for a few rounds, got really excited then we started hunting for the observation deck.
The search got us going high and low, back and forth.
That includes stumbling into the gym which looks pretty modern and sleek.
Eventually, we found it.
It was tucked away at the other corner, we stayed at tower 3 while it was at tower 1 if I wasn't mistaken, that's why we had so much trouble finding it.
Anyway, the observation deck was at the tip of the cantilever, which means that it was the protruding front part of the "boat".
The view was amazing but the platform was a little slanted by the sides too and that got me a little edgy.
After the dry tour, it was time for the real deal!
We went back to our room to report our findings before changing into our wet attire.
It was time to enter the infinity pool!
At 57 levels above ground, with an overlooking view of the marina bay financial district was the hallmark of this trip.
We entered the pool, soaked in the awesome atmosphere and enjoyed ourselves a little before getting to work.
Yes, it was selfie time!
And I brought my selfie stick just for this moment.
By the way, the place was disgustingly crowded too!
Guess it was a peak period.
Guess it was a peak period.
Now, I'll let some pictures do the talking.
After god knows how long of photo taking, it got pretty dark so we went over to the jacuzzi at the back which faces the gardens instead.
It was pretty crowded here too and we had to wait before we got some space.
The water was warm in contrast to the pool and it was quite relaxing and comforting here.
Moving on, it was time to leave since it was dinner time.
We went back to our room to shower, the bathroom was huge and looked pretty sleek (since we got a slightly better room) but the shower was so so.
After that, my cousin left to meet his friends for project and I went for dinner with my family.
It was a pity I couldn't stay that night cause it was a Sunday and I had to complete my lab before class the next day.
My bro-in-law drove me back to hostel after dinner and that concluded my spectacular adventure!
It felt really surreal that night after I went back to hostel.
It was as if I got woken up from a beautiful dream or some really great show just ended abruptly.
I felt like I was in another land and suddenly I had to return to reality aka my hostel in dover which was pretty shit in comparison.
Nonetheless, I was still high and euphoric so it was fine.
Yeah, so peeps this is my MBS adventure.
Cya!
Scott signs off.




















No comments:
Post a Comment