Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Drama Filter


Hey peeps!
1 day more to 2014 :(
Time flies....
Anyway, to make up for the blurry image in the last post here is 2 somewhat clearer images.
I have to reiterate that none of persons in the picture above is me.
I found these pictures on the internet.

So Term 4 has been over for 2 weeks now, and I've been busy catching up with my old friends almost everyday.
Was apprehensive for a few gatherings but they turned out great.
My buddies are still as awesome as they used to be!
Miss them loads, all of them.
Haven't met anyone from SUTD since the term ended, it feels so different but I am enjoying myself.
I think I have been so cooped up in school for the entire term that I've became so dull.
Meeting my old friends was like a breath of fresh air, we talk and laugh about topics that are not related to school and I get to speak in the "heartlandish mand-glish" that I grew up with.
It just feels so comfortable and heartwarming.
Through the gatherings I feel like I am rediscovering my old self that has been shelved for sometime.
The end-of-year holiday season is always so blissful.

Oh, in addition, I have also written 2 more android apps recently.
One was for a school project and another was just for Christmas.
The idea behind the Christmas app was cause Christmas cards/e-cards were too mainstream and I want to do something special.
Nahhh, I just had the urge to code something for fun since I am now more confident with coding an Android app.
And in the spirit of X'mas I customized my app and sent it to several people.
Sorry if you didn't get it, and sorry to all the iPhone and windows phone users (I can only do Android at the moment).
Nonetheless, I enjoyed the entire coding and app designing process.
This is the first app that was done entirely by me, yay!

Alright, time to go.
Have a Happy New Year, Cheers!
Scott signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment