Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gardens by the night

This ain't gonna be another one of the usual wordy post, instead I'm just gonna post pictures.
Pictures that I thought were really nice but I can't spam all of them on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook cause it is just too narcissistic.
So these photos were taken by my great pal denny, and OMG! I didn't know one can do such wonders with an iphone 5s camera and a flashlight from another mobile phone.
I thought that the photos were really awesome, although it was really embarrassing to pose for them in public with a flashlight shone on you at night with everyone around staring at me.
But since Den was so caught up with his new found pros that night,  I had to oblige to be his model.
Hahaha, my one regret was that I did not pose well enough for some of the photos cause I was so pai seh.
So here it goes, my modelling portfolio at at the set of Gardens by the Bay.


All of them were taken by Den with the exception of the last one which was obviously done by me, yup and that's the awesome Denny.
Let me know which one(s) are your favourite maybe? Haha
Cheers,
Scott signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment