Ever since I got here 5 weeks ago, I have not lift any weights nor have a reason to consume the little amount of whey protein I brought here.
The sports culture here is so bad, there is no indoor gym in the school and their swimming pool is dry.
I guess students in the uni here don't really exercise, they simply study and work very hard all day to achieve the excellent results that they want.
It's pretty sad and disappointing though.
All I do here is to eat and eat and get fa...nope, get scrawny all day.
And by eat and eat I really mean it, I have feasts everyday.
For example, we went to a restaurant and ordered 9 dishes for 2. We finished 80% of the food.
Nonetheless, my body is a cannibal.
I may eat a lot and get bloated, but as long as I am not working out I shrink.
Sometimes, I look at myself in the mirror and I feel so disgusted.
When I can't tolerate my festering physique any longer, I will proceed with some maintenance workout in the hotel room.
I donno if such minimal effort help, you decide.
The sports culture here is so bad, there is no indoor gym in the school and their swimming pool is dry.
I guess students in the uni here don't really exercise, they simply study and work very hard all day to achieve the excellent results that they want.
It's pretty sad and disappointing though.
All I do here is to eat and eat and get fa...nope, get scrawny all day.
And by eat and eat I really mean it, I have feasts everyday.
For example, we went to a restaurant and ordered 9 dishes for 2. We finished 80% of the food.
Nonetheless, my body is a cannibal.
I may eat a lot and get bloated, but as long as I am not working out I shrink.
Sometimes, I look at myself in the mirror and I feel so disgusted.
When I can't tolerate my festering physique any longer, I will proceed with some maintenance workout in the hotel room.
I donno if such minimal effort help, you decide.
Scott signs off.

No comments:
Post a Comment