This post was conceived in my mind during lunch today.
I was sitting at the coffee shop with my colleagues, listening to their conversations while scrolling through facebook.
The newsfeed had posts and comments from my colleagues, I read them.
Then, I looked up and observed my surrounds, the people around me.
I took into account their conversation and I reviewed my experiences and impressions of them.
I processed these various factors and suddenly.....
It dawn upon me that I was so different.
Immediately, I felt like an alien, a foreign being, so distant in thoughts and behaviour.
I could not relate to anyone here.
I looked at myself.
Why am I dressed like that?
So shabbily, like one from a lower class.
This is not me.
I am certain i am from a different planet or another world.
Somehow, I got transported here and forced to live with these humans.
I was made to conceal myself and blend in with the humans.
I was compelled to forget who I truly was.
I am a different being, I do not belong here.
And I longed all day for the moment when my people would come to bring me back to my world, a place where I belong.
Its a vast planet where our race inhabit,we share the same mindset, wants, goals and more.
The special thing about us is that we are all able to relate and understand one another.
We are of the same maturity, share the same viewpoint and have a common notion of play and work.
Hence, we are able to communicate and work with one another without feeling....
"Hey is this guy just plain stupid or what?"
"Hey I totally can't understand what the hell is he thinking!"
Or having to keep quiet just because the people around your seems to be speaking and behaving in an alien manner.
Or having to roll your eyes in disgust and just walk away.
No!
We totally know what we want in life and we could just put all this trash talk(explaining, reasoning) aside and focus on our goal.
We make full use of time as time is saved on talking to retards(sorry for being crude).
But, damn!
This is reality and I ain't going anywhere.
As much as i long for the return of my spacecraft, its not gonna happen.
And I have to keep my gig going for another few more months.
I look at myself with disgust, tee shit, pants and the stupid shoes.
Dressed like an SC, treated like an SC.
Banished to the lowest rung of the organisation.
I despise this fate, what have I done to deserved this?
As much as I am so fed up with my predicament, I have to put up a smile everyday and behave as if I simply adore all this shit.
I have to care and discipline my SCs even though they are not my men.
I have to help everyone in the office like i am a freaking office boy.
I have to please the bosses.
And I have to don a fictitious rank.
At the end of the day, I am just a subordinate.
No not just any subordinate, but the lowest of all subordinates.
But this is not what I was meant to be!
If i was an ite grad, yes I would gladly accept my fate at the bottom of the social ladder.
But hell no!
I have bigger dreams and I have no doubt of my capabilities.
I am a shining bright star which they have jealously and schemingly trapped in a box.
To seal off my astounding rays and no matter how hard i shine my light could not escape the confines of the dark abyss.
I am meant for bigger things, so big , so large.
I am to rub my shoulder with the heavy weights.
Those people you call "big shots", those people you feel intimidated upon hearing their names, they are my buddies.
I will grow so big that the people I work with are just dust and my current bosses are just another insignificant pawn.
I will break out of my shackles and leave this hole for good.
Next, its about my work.
These stuff is just crap.
This * is just like a dog and everyone in this * are even bigger dogs.
Mindless dogs in fact, some of them don't even know what and why they are doing.
They are all trying to churn out some shit for the dog to please his master.
And everything this dog do is to fawn and favour his master, and to obey by his bidding.
Where was the gusto(I apologise for the poor expression) where it used to be the biggest and meanest punk in town and where the "masters" had to abide by its rules instead?
Now its just an empty shell.
As I look at my superiors(some of whom I respect) frantically working for this lost cause, I began to see them as losers instead.
Losers who have lost sight of what they are doing, losers who are akin to the rest of the shit pile.
I will never join the dog race.
Why try to please people when you can make people be at your mercy?
Just take microsoft and mac for example.
The windows OS and ipod/iphone took the world by storm.
People were losing sleep over their products.
Without the windows os, wtfish are computers? wtfish is our current state of technology?
Without it, all the technological accolades achieved because of the computer will not even be possible.
Ipod/Iphone was a revolution.
I redefined how people live their life.
Touchscreen, music playing, internet surfing phones and gadgets.
Did you even think that was possible when slim and compact nokia phones were the hallmark and definition of a handphone?
With apps for almost every function in our modern life, the smartphone now govern our lives.
Ok the above might be an overstatement, but I am just trying to emphasis the point that mac's products has shaped the way we run our life today.(this is indisputable)
Now back to the topic.
I simply hate this shit.
I can't relate to the weird inferior creatures around me and I can't accept the inferior environment I am in.
I am supposed to laugh heartily with my co-stakeholders as we ruthlessly make a living hell of the minions below us and then have a game of golf.
I am NOT supposed to hang out with people asking me to go have drink at some sleazy cheapo pub after work or to hear them discussing about 4D/Toto(get a life man!) or watch them being envious about luxury cars and homes when they know they can never own them(but I am going to have plenty)....
and the one I hate most.....
endure their shitty work attitude.
Complain and whine at the slightest sign of getting more work, behaving as of they have been forced to run through a mine field and exclaiming to the whole world as if they have been so brutally bullied.
**** you! You guys are just slackers who are accustomed to slacking away and doing nothing all the time thats why 1 ton of work seemed like a million tons.
Bloody ill-bred shit, deserving to be condemned to the base of the pyramid.
The point here is,
I am supposed to be part of the upper echelons of the social fabric. Period.
The End.
Scott signs off.
No comments:
Post a Comment