Hey, this is so boring.
The tagbox is stale.
I feel like i am writing or talking to myself.
Sian, can i not talk to space.
I would be so grateful if i had some response.
Pls, pls, pls.
Ting!, the bulb lit up.
I have an idea.
-_-".
Why don't we all "like it"?
Just like facebook.
I know that sometimes people just have nothing to write, but something as simple as "i had read this" suffice to let me know that people have not forsaken me.
So lets start this =).
If u read my entry n u like it, can u help me leave your footprint under "i love the latest post" poll.
I know its very lame, but the "leave a comment" option sucks cos one has to leave a credential to comment and there is no other better ways available i can think of.
Maybe u can share your ideas with me =).
Nonetheless, I shall try this out for now.
Don't spam or abuse please, if not i will have to terminated such an exciting initiative(by me) which is very sad.
Lol.
kkk, i will start the ball rolling.
See below, under the tagbox ok.
Thats all for today.
Konbanwa and oyasuminasai.
"Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving."-Albert Einstein.
I found this on some quote website, interesting huh?
Scott signs off.
No comments:
Post a Comment