Hi i am back.
After like so long.
Yes, its currently the exam week.
Till this hour, only 3 paper have passed.
Passed as in over, not meet the grade.
Lol.
But, it felt as if an entire week was over already.
I feel so heavy.
So weight down.
All the cramping, mugging, competition, expectations, and so on.
They are wearing me down exponentially.
I really dont know if i can keep up like this.
I feel like i am going to break.
So much to do in so little time.
Moreover, whatever i have done seem to found their way out of my brain.
Cant remember much, feel so stress, so dizzy.
So tired.
In addition, the past few papers didn't seemed to have been done well.
They do not differ much from how i attempted my exams last year, which is something to dread about.
Cos i am suppose to improve, i am suppose to excel.
I have no more chances left.
But why?
Why am i not doing well?
All the lecture and class test results...
All the As and Bs, they all seem non-existent, as if i have cheated in all the tests.
I am just not replicating what i am supposed to.
This is such a failure.
Arrgh!
The agony,
Looks like a huge disappointment is inevitable.
I will be disappointed, so will the teachers and friends.
So much confidence, yet, i came crashing down.
This is what a total failure means.
Will the tides turn?
Scott, signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment