Ok the verdict is out.
Fine.
I will still report to work tmr.
Not only tmr.
But for some time to come.
Why?
I could not bear to do it once and for all.
I could not stand firm on my stand.
I told my supervisor about my resignation this morning.
But, she was taken back and kept persuading me to stay.
She was so nice and i could not bear to...
Arrrgh.
In the end, i opted for less working days.
No resignation.
She needed people, especially during weekends.
Haiz.
Its ok.
I have not got another job anyway.
Got turned down by sth like 10 schools, arrrgh!
Well, today had been a nice day.
Not much people.
The day got past very slowly, as there was nothing much to do.
But, less work also means i get to slack a lot.
Haha.
There was also "lao yu sheng" in the chief cashier room today.
The aunties are really aunties.
Haha.
Ok, i admit i was quite "uncle" too.
They were snatching and scouring for the abalone in the "yu sheng" after the "lao-ing", i wanted too.
But my friends(younger ones) where there, and they commented that i was v uncle.
So i did not went ahead.
Haiz.
Iyo.
Bought loads of stuff after work today.
I am so good at spending when my pay is so little.
Cham.
Anyway.
I think the climate is really getting mad.
CC is owning.
Its now the rainy/cloudy season, yes, in Feburary.
Shouldn't it be rainy in December?
Instead December was so sunny.
I did not even get to have my sun tan when i went swimming ytd.
Whats happening?
Yes, burn more fossil fuels, cut more trees.
Lets perish together with mother nature.
Pessimistic me.
Why m i so negative these days?
I must change my ways and blog about happy stuff.
Book 3.
Iyo.
Cya,
Scott signs off.
No comments:
Post a Comment