The new year seems better than it was.
The "gloomy" events i predicted were not as gloomy.
Instead i did had much much fun.
Well, Chinese new year looks great.
Only with the exception that i lost quite a lot on gambling.
$$$ luck just did not seem to be with me this cny.
Ok, cny aside.
Now for other stuff.
First of all,
I HATE MY JOB.
I am officially hating it.
It isn't fun anymore.
Its like shit.
Such puny pay, i have to endure all the lousy attitude customers, all the cuts and bruises and work so hard(due to the cny crowd).
Totally not worth it.
Besides, i am the only A lv kid doing this job!
Wa lao, so out of place la.
I am currently so desperately looking for an exit door.
I need a better job.
I don't wanna work 6day a week, 8hrs a day.
Screwing my life.
I feel like a slave.
Such miserable pay.
Grrr.
No free time.
Next,
I had a very UNPLEASANT encounter ytd(30 jan).
But i don't wish to make it known here.
Cos its super embarrassing.
So angry can.
Spoil my day.
After all these unhappy stuff.
Luckily, there is MAPLE.
My source of life.
All my misfortunes in real life seemed to be the "balance" for my maple luck.
On the contrary, my virtual life was very fortunate.
I got an esther shield!
Through hunting.
N it only took me 5mins(or less than that) to get it when i on my com during 2x drop.
Besides that, i also got many other great items from platoon chronos.
N mcing was great too.
So was endmund.
He kept playing maple with me, so fun.
So happy in virtual world.
My job, cleric, in there is also something i enjoy.
lol.
Anyway, i had another family gathering at my house today.
Kept having family gatherings at my house for these past few weeks.
Well, a am fine with it as long as i am not the one preparing.
Haha.
Oh ya, i visited Mr Kwek's house today.
Went with socks, sitting, hakim, yuan, edmund, shawn.
Quite fun la.
A lot of his other class ppl also there.
His house full of fish tank, like fish shop like that.
But his "fishes" are mostly(90%) shrimps.
Lol.
So funny right.
Some "special" hobby.
Nonetheless,
Yay, he gave us ang bao!
Ok, shall end here.
Tmr have to work.
sian
Don't feel like going.
Anyway,
have fun ppl.
Scoot signs off.
No comments:
Post a Comment