So today, I had my programming test.
Well, I kept to my promise and didn't study a single bit.
Guess what? It was so manageable.
Yeah, everyone thinks I'm a show off blah blah blah.
But I'm not, I just don't see the need to study.
First of all, it's open book and second, I understood the concepts.
I coded all my homework and cohort questions myself.
I sat there struggling for hours every week trying to formulate the codes for my homework instead of "referencing" or copying like what others did.
Hence, I had committed my required amount of effort back then so I didn't need go study now unlike all those who copied.
Ya, so the test was pretty ok except that they were quite sly.
Oh, and the test(cause it was open book) was so lax that someone took a photo of 2 PRCs discussing during the test.
I was so disgusted, I'm like "hello, I'm already very fed up that my parents are paying for your education and here you are cheating and making a fool of our educational system."
Why don't they go back to where they came from?!
Anyway, let's not spoil the mood.
So the test which was freaking lax turned out to be pretty fun and enjoyable(cause I could listen to Beethoven music as I code).
I never had such fun doing an exam before(the test was actually my mid term exam).
Hence, my mind sort of wavered.
Perhaps I should do ISTD instead since I enjoyed doing it, I'm pretty proficient at it and it's exam is so fun.
Btw, ISTD is the IT course offered on my school, it's like a combination of computer engineering, computer science and what not.
As oppose to EPD, engineering product development where I have to slog.
Hmm, just when I thought I had my mind made up on what pillar I am heading to, I am back to the crossroads.
Oh well, so after the exam I went for my CCA.
Played a game of basketball for about 45mins.
When I held the ball today(after a few weeks) I was surprised that the ball was so light.
Then I tried jumping and running, omg!, my legs were so heavy.
Oh my, this isn't the body that I was used to anymore.
The weeks of intensive upper body workout and no lower body conditioning has transformed me.
For better or for worse?
Well, I like it the way it is now.
But I'll have to work on my legs soon, to get it back to what it was previously or better.
Okay, so after the game I went for dinner alone.
Yeah, the people in my CCA don't hangout together after the session unlike in JC.
Nonetheless, I'm used to it.
I like being alone anyway, I don't like to wait, consider other's opinions or talk to anyone.
I can eat what I want and do what I want at my own time.
So, I went to soup spoon caused I had an urge for it.
I thought I would be alone and nobody from my school will be there(cause they are all lazy people who don't like to walk and the food court at one-north is closed).
But, wow!, I was surprised to see her there.
I didn't expect that she would also eat such "expensive" stuff just randomly and on the same day I decided to eat it.
Wow, maybe we do have something in common.
Saw her, she saw me and she smiled to me.
Oh, that made my day a little.
But alas, she was with her friend and it was so pathetic for them to see me eating alone.
But wait, that's something to be proud of right?
It means I'm independent!
Ok so they left right after I bought my meal, whatever.
Oh, soup spoon reminded me of my best friend.
We used to have soup spoon almost every time we met, before he flew to America.
And I realised soup spoon was so expensive today, weird.
Then an hour or 2 after dinner I decided to drag my ass to the gym.
I was too guilty to skip my workout today caused I had skipped it yesterday.
I cannot deteriorate!
So I tried something I had planned but yet to attempt.
I decided it was shoulder and back day.
Shoulders was pretty easy cause I had done it before
But, back was one hell of a ....
Nonetheless, it was satisfying.
I threw in a few abs exercises at the end too.
Felt great.
Then just as I was done, a few of my friends were playing badminton in the hall and they asked me to join.
I relented, Hai, I shouldn't have.
It was well..... I could have been better off going back to shower and sleep.
Shall not talk about it anymore.
Alright so now it's the topic of the day.
I haven't been posting pictures for some time so please just let me post one today k.
The title of this picture is also the title of this post, "And I wasn't even pumped".
I'm serious, I wasn't.
The photos in the past were taken when I was pumped but today I took it hours after gym-ing.
I'm close to the stage where I can maintain the "post workout body" permanently.
Cool right?
Oh ya, this is a picture not a photo cause... well you will see.

It isn't so explicit now right?
Oh well, have a good day!
Scott signs off.
No comments:
Post a Comment