Saturday, June 13, 2009

Onitsuka Tiger

Wohooo!
I think i am about to be cured!
Wohoo!
No more flu, no more cough.
Bye bye.
Finally.
Thank all of you for your 100 million get well wishes, where there were none, thank you, love u!
LOL.
So i survived after all.
Hmm.

K, lets talk.
I went shopping today.
Mind blowing!
Love it.
Shopping is ttterrific!
Spend $200 bucks on goods in total and about 30+ on food.
Haha.
Had Marche for lunch or brunch or last night dinner,
Cant believe i slept for 14hours straight, skipped dinner, breakfast and swallowed my 1st mouth of food at 2pm?
Nice.
Not referring to Marche, cos i think its overrated and its quite a waste of money.
Burnt my pocket!
After food, walk round the whole of vivocity to buy nothing.
All the so called "SALES" are Lies!
Its either only like 10% of the store is on sale (cos new arrivals are never on sale, only off season items are, ie leftovers), or the item still cost a bomb even after discount.
Imagine a shirt costing $100+ or 200(b4 discount), on 50% discount(Wow?!), do u wanna buy it?
Err, and shops like topshop, zara, esprit, river island on sale?
Dont kid me!

Despite all these nonsense,
I still bought a shoe and 2 berms.
Wee.
My shoe rawks!
Onitsuka tiger
ROAR!
Heavenly, finally i "caught" u!
@sics makes "the tick" and "stripes" looks laughable.
Quality wise, it has always been better,
design wise, hmm, i dont think they are anywhere shy, infact i think asics nowadays looks better.
Asics just loses out in advertising, and unlike nike and addidas, they are not everywhere(literally).
Good things do not come by easy huh?
On a subtle note, if u are looking for something cheap, u would not like to consider asics, esp if ur budget is nowhere about 100+.
But once again, quality comes with a price.
I have always believed i that!
Wahahaha.

Hmm.
That was like free advertising for asics,lol, but good stuff are meant to be shared.
Ok, back to today.
Cw went like 3 places to shop today, Vivo, Bugis junction and the Far east to get my shoes.
Went shopping last thurs too, combed the whole of orchard and city hall but bought nothing.
Wanted to buy my "tiger" last thurs buy the guy said new arrivals were coming either "later"(on thurs) or "tmr"(friday).
So i went back today to look at whats new, but, nothing fanciful. lol.
Ok, shopping over.

Serious stuff, ararar serious.
I got back my econs(H1) on friday.
Waaaaa.
I finally passed my econs!
Weee.
At this rate i think i am going to get A for econs.
I never passed my econs last year and i was able to get a B for A level.
So, based on the same theory or extrapolation, i with my improved quality or writing, i will get an A.
Waaaaa.
I seriously think so.
Wait!
Before anyone think got an A or any good grades for my econs mid-yr exams(mye), i did not!
I barely passed, so u can guess what i mean.

About study, sad case.
Cw had been a slacker for the whole of last week.
Never touched anything except on wednesday.
Bad kid.
Slacker.
But i dont care, its my holiday!
Hehe.

Soccer.
Yes, i am a soccer fan.
Fan u the one that blows wind? lol
Man U's no.7 , mr "maverick" is gone.
Bohoohoo, but who cares, arrogant snob.
Cristiano Ronaldo?
No longer my idol, especially ever since Lionel MESSI totally overshadowed him in Rome.
Lionel messi, F50i.
Every team needs a SPARK!
Nonetheless, Manchester United is still THE TEAM!
Who cares about C.r when W.Rooney still owns, as ever.
Real madrid?
Lets see where the new galanticos will go.
Second era of galanticos?
Ha, bet they will somewhat like the 1st.
What an insane splurge.

I think i am very high.
I think u can feel it too.
Bahahaha.
So many nice things happened today, retail therapy, social therapy, recover from illness, blah blah blah.
Oh, driving instructor called me just now, so there is driving tmr, i have been waiting for like forever.
Yy's birthday is coming, Odac outing, so many more.
I am so excited!
Yippeee!
Bet u guys have not seen me so happy for so long =)
Ciao.
SCOTT <= my name. lol.
Scott signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment